We are hiring! Opportunity for new Marketing Manager in Gateshead.
We are looking to recruit a new Marketing Manager to build upon the successful work done by our departing Marketing Manager. The focus of the role with be on the continued development of brand awareness in the UK education market for Reading Solutions UK/Reading Plus, as well as managing our social media channels and digital content, and running marketing campaigns.
With the current situation with COVID-19, we have had significant interest from schools looking for a reading program that supports their home-schooling offer. We, therefore, need someone who is self-driven, creative, and can get up-to-speed quickly. This really is an exciting opportunity for the right person to make their mark.
- Building brand awareness
- Working with Sales to plan & implement lead generation campaigns for Reading Plus.
- Managing the company’s social media outlets, including;
- Creating and distributing content for our digital media outlets (i.e. website and social media) and physical marketing materials.
- Managing the RSUK website including developing content.
- Creating regular blogposts.
- Developing case studies, testimonials and articles on best practice in schools.
- Creating new marketing/classroom materials.
- Creating Reading Plus tutorial videos for our YouTube channel.
- Planning, organising and advertising CPD conferences (currently online only), including;
- Email campaigns
- Social media campaigns
- Website content and advertisements
- Tracking confirmed delegates and recording/chasing payments.
- Collecting content throughout the day of the conference (social media, photos and videos).
- Post-conference email campaigns, blog posts and YouTube videos.
We are looking (ideally) at a start date of mid-September or sooner, and salary is negotiable based on skills and experience.
To register your interest in the role, please call Michael Walker, Managing Director on 07828 096915 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org